Regularly Scheduled Events:
- Board Meeting is held on the Second Monday of every month from 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Saturday Morning Yoga from 9am – 10am
- Historical Society Members Meeting – 2nd Thursday each month – 6-7pm
- Historical Society Board Meeting – 4th Thursday each month – 5:30 pm
- Gulf Coast Writers Association – 4th Saturday each month – 11am
25 July 2018 - 27 July 2018
Want to tackle that daunting rehab project but not sure where to begin? Join the Mississippi Heritage Trust and instructors Mike Grote and Jonathan Leit with Alembic Development of New Orleans for a Preservation Toolkit Workshop to learn about the fundamental principles of historic preservation and real estate finance.
18 August 2018 - 18 August 20189:30am - 12:00pm
You will learn a special technique to practice on and learn how to do bushes, and foliage as well as study tree shapes.
15 September 2018 - 15 September 20189:30am - 12:00pm
We will discuss colors and techniques of sunsets and sunrises. Several studies will be explored and studied.
20 October 2018 - 20 October 20189:30am - 12:00pm
Controlled color mixing will be taught using the "Magic Palette". This unique system will teach you how to mix colors allowing you to retrieve mixtures, save paint and money in the long run. You will be able to go home and know how to mix color after you take this class.
17 November 2018 - 17 November 20189:30am - 12:00pm
Fun and loose technique with bright colors to experiment with.